Saturday, November 19, 2016

DAY TWENTY-FOUR

Psalm 95:6-7
“ Come, let us bow down in worship, let us kneel before the Lord our Maker; for He is our God and we are the people of His pasture, the flock under His care.”

The path to His peace in our lives is paved with knee prints coming from those who will bend their knees to His trustworthy authority. Though all of us can say we have not always found man to be completely trustworthy, God has never failed to live up to His Word in relationship with His people.

Lord, I know you will fulfill Your purpose for me and in me, if I will diligently seek to be Your child and do Your will. Thank You that Your love endures forever!  As I walk this path, give me the strength to…


                            … FOLLOW  •  CONNECT  •  DISCOVER  •  SERVE

No comments: