Tuesday, November 15, 2016

DAY TWENTY

Revelation 3:19       (the words of Jesus…)
“Those whom I love I rebuke and discipline. So be earnest and repent.”

His discipline in our lives is a vital part of the faith-building process. As humans we prefer to call our own shots and clear an easy path for ourselves. However, we all have seen the lack of character in the lives of those who’ve had an easy path cleared for them. If we say we love Jesus and want Him to be the Lord of our lives, we must embrace His Lordship and leadership in our disciplining process.

Thank You, Lord for your perfect leading in my life. Thank You for the way You gently discipline and remind me how much peace there is in completely submitting to Your Lordship in my life.   ~ Amen


FOLLOW  •  CONNECT  •  DISCOVER  •  SERVE

No comments: